Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Pinch Me...

It's been so long since my last blog post that I'm downright embarrassed. There's really no excuse, other than the fact that I'm just like everyone else out there...juggling this crazy thing called life. So I'm going to own up to the fact that I've been a slacker blogger, and hereby recommit myself.

Okay, now that that's out of the way we have some EXCITING NEWS...

Our book, The Ex Wives Guide to Divorce, is officially available for pre-sale! We have been working hard editing, tweaking, and finalizing this project...and today our official cover has been released.

Tears, y'all...I just can't explain.

This project has been a labor of love. My co-author, Valerie, and I, have poured our HEARTS into this...and we just can't wait to share it with the world. Who knew our little dream of sharing our stories, our adventures, and our victories would culminate into a life changing book- not just for us but for women all over the world. You see, we all share the same dream. The dream of a happily ever after...and if anyone believes in that dream it's us. Sometimes we have to open our eyes and realize the dream might look a little different than we had planned.

The tears of joy that stream down my face today are of triumph and victory. The pain and heartache of my divorce was worth every tear if my story can help someone else. Valerie was truly a lifesaver for me-my mentor, my big sister, and my best friend when I needed it most. This book is exactly what we both wished we had had during our divorces, and my hope for any woman going through this is that they can find a friend to support them and love them like she still does for me. Ex-Wives have to stick together, and that's what this is all about.

Our mission is to give women the tools they need to navigate through the process...even if you're just contemplating divorce or on the brink of marital disaster, we hope to give encouragement and useful tips to guide you. Our stories will make you laugh, our tips will save you money, and our encouragement will give you the support you need to remember, that yes, girlfriend, the sun WILL shine again.

Thank you for being a part of our incredible journey...and stay tuned...the best has yet to come.

xoxo Holiday
(Ex Wife #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment